Precautions for the use of prefab house
It is strictly forbidden to use open flame in the prefa […]
- It is strictly forbidden to use open flame in the prefab house.
- The aisle stairs of double-layer or three-layer movable prefab houseare fire-fighting passages.
- The anti-theft performance of the movable board room is poor, and valuables are kept by themselves.
- Pay attention to the ventilation, ventilation and heatstroke prevention of the activity room.
- If the steel structure of the movable house is deformed or bent, please contact the prefab house manufacturer for replacement and maintenance in time.
- It is strictly forbidden to dismantle steel components, plates, adjusting rods and horizontal supports at will in the movable panel house.
- It is strictly forbidden to hit the wall or steel components.
- The wooden plywood of the activity room is strictly prohibited from long-term flooding.
- Overload protectors should be installed when using electrical appliances.
- Regularly check and maintain the circuit system to prevent fire caused by short circuit of the line.